Save more than $200 on the 2020 Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference when you register by the early-bird deadline on April 27, 2020!
- Save more on published room rates when you book at the headquarters hotel at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park! Americans for the Arts has negotiated a non-public room rate lower than any published rate over our meeting dates at the host hotel. Reservations at the discounted rate can be made online (link available soon) or by calling the hotel. Refer to the Hotel Information page for more details on our host hotel for the 2020 Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference.
- American Airlines
- American Airlines has offered a 6% discount on published fares to Americans for the Arts attendees. Ticketing is available at www.aa.com by using authorization code 8960GC in the promotion code section. For questions regarding ticketing call 1-800-433-1790. Please note discounts exclude basic economy and non-discountable fares.
Delta Airline discounts is another option with the Americans for the Arts airline partnerships. Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com/meetings, select "Book Your Flight." In the meeting code box provided, enter the group Meeting Code: NMU9L to access discounted travel. Discounts available range from 2-10% off for Delta and applicable DL codeshare flights and fare rules will determine eligibility.
- United Airlines
- Americans for the Arts has partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to Americans for the Arts attendees. Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter Z Code: ZJFE and Agreement Code: 121791 (without spaces) in the Offer Code box. You may also call the United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET and Sat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET/ Booking fees are waived for meeting reservations. Please note that all travel must be booked for the date over the meeting (June 24th - June 28th) in order to receive the discount. Discounts available range from 2-10% off depending on the trip and fare basis.
Professional Member Benefits
Americans for the Arts would like to say thank you to all of our professional members by offering special discounts. There are designated professional member rates available for both Annual Convention and the Public Art & Civic Design Conference.
Not sure if you’re a professional member or not? Contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.371.2830.
Not a member? Join Americans for the Arts and save! Becoming a member of Americans for the Arts means more than just access to services, programs, and resources designed especially for you—it also includes a $200 discount on registration for the 2020 Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference in the Nation’s Capital. With full memberships starting at only $75, becoming a professional member of Americans for the Arts makes good business sense.
Americans for the Arts Professional Membership benefits:
- FREE access to all of our ArtsU professional development and advocacy resources;
- Arts Link and Monthly Wire newsletters;
- Discounts on convenings, customized research, regional workshops, and bookstore purchases;
- and access to our staff experts, and our member network of over 7,000 professionals working to advance the arts in America.
Become a member today and register for the 2020 Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference all at once! Fill out the paper registration form and follow the registration instructions. Attendees will not be able to become a member and register for the convention at the same time online. This can only be done by paper form.
**Individual members at the $30 digital-only level are not eligible for event discounts or scholarships – if you’d like to upgrade to the $75 Basic level, please contact the membership team at email@example.com or 202.371.2830. Membership discounts do not apply to One-Day Registrations or Student Registrations. **
Don’t have time to attend the full convening? Pick Friday or Saturday and attend for only $350 when you register before the early-bird registration deadline on April 27, 2020. You must specify which day you will attend on the registration form. One-Day registrations are permitted for a single day’s attendance and cannot be combined into a two-day registration. No other discounts or promotions apply to or can be combined with One-Day rate registrations.
A variety of scholarship opportunities are available to attend the Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference. Americans for the Arts is offering a limited number of scholarships to arts leaders. You will also find that many statewide and regional arts agencies offer scholarships for people in their service areas to attend the Convention. Visit our scholarship page for details on these opportunities.
Americans for the Arts is pleased to offer a limited number of volunteer opportunities to help offset the cost of the registration fees for current Americans for the Arts professional members. Volunteers who work during the Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference receive a discounted registration rate of $275 for the conference of their choice. However, in order to be considered you must register at the prevailing registration rate. You will be reimbursed post-event for the difference after successful completion of your volunteer duties.
Please Note: Volunteers will be given assignments prior to arrival. However, Americans for the Arts reserves the right to change or make new assignments as needed. Volunteer recipients must submit a social security number or a Federal ID number in order to receive their reimbursement.
The deadline for the volunteer applications is April 27, 2020.