Annual Convention Headquarters Hotel
Due to the popularity of our preconferences, USUAF meeting, and various Council activities being held in Pittsburgh June 12-16, the Westin Hotel is currently sold out of rooms. Americans for the Arts has confirmed additional hotel rooms at the Wyndham Grand Hotel. The room rate is $169 a night single or double occupancy and is valid over our preconference and main convention dates.
For reservations, please book online or call 1-888-317-0197 and reference the Americans for the Arts room block or booking code: 06086781AM. The Wyndham Grand Hotel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and offers a complimentary shuttle throughout downtown Pittsburgh.
Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh - SOLD OUT
1000 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Room Rates: $189 single/double occupancy, per night.
To qualify for the convention room block rate, you must mention Americans for the Arts when making your reservation or you can book your room online.
Discounted Rate Deadline: May 24, 2013.
All attendees that book within the room block will be automatically entered into a drawing for free registration and housing at the 2014 Annual Convention in Nashville, TN (more details below)!
Come early and stay late! Group rate will be available from June 9-18, 2013.
- All reservations are subject to a 14 percent or current tax charge.
- Reservations not cancelled 72 hours in advance will be charged first room night and tax.
Special Housing Promotion
How does complimentary registration and housing at the 2014 Americans for the Arts Annual Convention sound? Register for this year’s convention, stay at the Westin Pittsburgh, and you will be automatically entered in a drawing for this special prize!
Raffle Terms and Conditions:
- Complimentary registration for one person to main conference. (Registration for preconferences or pre-meetings do not qualify for this offer.)
- Registration and hotel offer may only be used to attend the 2014 Americans for the Arts Annual Convention in Nashville, TN, June 13 - 15, 2014. Hotel stay must be at the conference headquarters, the Omni Nashville Hotel. The dates for the hotel stay would be a maximum of three nights, Thursday, June 12, Friday, June 13, and Saturday June 14. Any additional nights as well as travel to and from the convention are the financial responsibility of the winner. The hotel room will be a standard, non-smoking room.
- No substitutions or transfers of this prize can be allowed.
- This offer has no monetary value and Americans for the Arts is unable to reimburse for travel or any expenses purchased by the winner.
- This offer extends to all reservation names at the headquarter hotel in the Americans for the Arts hotel block for the 2013 Annual Convention in Pittsburgh, PA.
- You do not have to be present to win.