A variety of transportation services are available at the Nashville International Airport (BNA). Downtown Nashville is approximately 10 miles or 15 minutes from the Nashville Airport.
Gray Line Airport Express is Nashville’s leading shared-ride airport shuttle service, providing door-to-door ground transportation to the airport or your hotel. Friendly & safe drivers, comfortable shuttles and reasonable rates take the hassle out of getting to and from the airport.
Ticket rates are $14.00 per person one-way or $25 per person round-trip.
Grey Line Airport Express is offering Americans for the Arts $5.00 off the purchase of a round trip ticket. Just mention or enter in promo code Arts2014 when making your reservation! Reservations can be made by clicking this link. You can also book today by calling Gray Line directly at 615-883-5555.
Taxi service is available curbside outside of baggage claim. There is a flat rate of $25 to the downtown area, plus an additional passenger charge of $1 when accompanying original passenger and proceeding to same destination.
There is a large selection of car rental companies located just a short walk from the main terminal in the rental car facility. Contact MacNair Travel for special rates at 202.640.5831 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For just $1.60, you can ride the Nashville MTA bus route 18 Airport/Elm Hill Pike between the Nashville International Airport and Downtown Music City. Travel time takes about 20 minutes on the express route and 30 to 45 minutes on the local route. Visit nashvillemta.org or call 615.862.5950 for more information on schedules and pickup locations.
Omni Nashville Hotel parking is available on a daily basis as follows:
- $18: Self Park at Music City Center Garage (only available for Omni Nashville Hotel Guests with voucher obtained from Front Desk)
- $14 Daily Rate or $30 Overnight Rate: Valet with in and out privileges at Omni Nashville Hotel
Ground Transportation in Nashville
- Cab - cabs are available in downtown Nashville
- App-based ride-sharing services Lyft and Uber operate in Nashville
- Music City Circuit - A free circulator bus operating Monday - Saturday with 3 routes in downtown Nashville
- Joyride Nashville - golf cart rides from point to point in downtown Nashville
- Walk/bike - for the more athletic, downtown Nashville is an easy walk and there are also B-cycle bike rental stations