Our Convention headquarters, the Sheraton Boston Hotel, is approximately 5 miles away from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). A variety of transportation services are available at the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) as there is no complimentary shuttle to the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Go Boston Shuttle is one of Boston’s premier shared-ride airport shuttles, offering daily, hassle-free, door-to-door service to/from the Logan Airport to most city and suburban neighborhoods.
Ticket rates are $17.00 per person one-way or $34 per person round-trip. (Please note: This price is for advance booking only.) Go Airport Express operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Make your reservation online in advance. You can also book today by calling Go Boston Shuttle directly at 1.888.437.4379.
In each arrival terminal A, B, C or E, look for the traffic island marked by the “Shared Van” sign for your Go Boston Shuttle pick-up station and ticket counter.
- Back Bay Logan Express provides low cost shuttle service to/from the Logan Airport to the Hynes Convention Center (located adjacent to our Convention headquarters).
Ticket rates are $5 (credit or debit card, no cash) per person one-way. There are no advance reservations. The Back Bay Logan Express Shuttle runs from the Logan Airport daily every 20 minutes from 6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. and from the Hynes Convention Center from 5:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. The Convention Center is connected to the Sheraton Boston Hotel and walking distance if you choose this option.
There are pick up stations for the Back Bay Logan Express Shuttle at Terminal A, B, C, E on the Arrivals Level. The shuttle itself is all blue marked with orange accents.
Taxi service is available at the lower-level curbside outside of each baggage claim terminal. Average fare from Logan Airport to Sheraton Boston Hotel is $25–45+ (per person).
There is a large selection of car rental companies available from the Boston Logan Airport. Each rental car company offers a free shuttle service to the rental car facility. Shuttles pick up at the lower level outer-most curbside area outside of baggage claim. Contact MacNair Travel for special rates at 202.640.5831 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA), the “T”, has made transport to/from the Boston Logan Airport easy and affordable. For just $2.65, you can ride the Rapid Transit Lines to downtown Boston, placing you within a ¼ mile of the Convention headquarters hotel. To get to the “T,” utilize the transit entrance in front of each Logan Terminal. Visit MBTA.com or call 617.222.3200 for step-by-step directions, more information on schedules, and transit information.
Arriving to Boston Via Train
Two options for convenient arrival to Boston by Amtrak
Downtown Boston is serviced by two train stations that both have Amtrak and local commuter service. The Sheraton Boston Hotel is located just two blocks from the Boston Back Bay Station (BBY for Amtrak). There is service on the North East Corridor, Acela, and LakeShore Train lines that gain you non-stop access from Chicago; Washington, DC; and New York. Upon arrival, you can take a short cab ride to the hotel, or there is an indoor walkway via the Prudential building and Hynes Convention Center. There is additional service that continues into the South Street Station in Boston, but Back Bay is a perfect option for arriving at this year’s Convention!
Ground Transportation in Downtown Boston
- Cabs are plentiful in downtown Boston to get you to and from Convention activities as well as all the sights the Beantown has to offer.
- Smartphone app-based car ride services Lyft and Uber make getting around the city a breeze.
- Hubway is Boston’s bike sharing system providing more than 100 stations and 1,000 bikes available in Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, and Somerville. There is also a Hubway station ½ a block away from the Sheraton Boston Hotel! For more information and pricing, please read more.
- Boston’s public transportation system is operated by the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority, and is nicked named the “T.” The transit system offers subway, bus, trolley car, and boat service throughout the Greater Boston area. For more information and pricing, please read more.