Exhibit, Advertise & Sponsor
TABLE TOP EXHIBITing
The Annual Convention offers an opportunity to engage with more than 1,000 decision makers, stakeholders
and leaders from the arts field, including artists, patrons, board members, planners, foundation and
corporate representatives, elected officials, and community leaders.
Book an exhibit table before Tuesday, March 28 and receive a $100 early-bird discount! The final contract deadline is Tuesday, April 18.
Main Convention: $1,800
Public Art Preconference: $1,800
Public Art Preconference & Main Convention: $2,400
Table Top Exhibit benefits include:
- One 6-foot skirted table, two chairs and electricity
- One complimentary registration
- Three discounted registrations ($300/ea)
- Program: company, URL, and 35-word description
- Online: company, logo, URL, and 35-word description
- Guidebook app: company, URL and 35-word description
- Logo included in one promotional Annual Convention email
- Attendee list (PDF only; attendees' names, titles, companies, email addresses)
- Eligible for a 10 percent discount on program advertising
Power Pack! upgrade benefits: $100
- Program: Twitter handle
- Online: hotlinked logo and URL
- Mobile app: hotlinked URL
Program space fills up fast! Submit a contract by the deadline on Friday, April 7. The final artwork deadline is Friday, April 14.
Half page: $1,000
Full page: $1,750
Inside front or back cover: $2,250
Back cover: $2,500
For questions regarding exhibiting and advertising, contact email@example.com or call 202.371.2830.
Sponsorship of the 2016 Annual Convention provides high-value, cost-effective ways to feature your company or organization, while supporting the educational, leader-driven work the conference does to advance the arts. Sponsorships are customizeable and can be uniquely designed to fit your organization’s visibility and budget requirements.
Available sponsorship items include, but are not limited to:
- Hotel key cards
- Networking breaks
- Guidebook app
- Tote bags
Want to view the 2017 Sponsorship Prospectus? Click here.
View the 2017 Media Kit for the comprehensive list of exhibiting and advertising opportunities available with Americans for the Arts. If you have questions or need more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.